Home : Propagation : Resources
- DX.QSL.NET Propagation - This page contains dynamically updated propagation information.
- HF Propagational Resources - Create Online Maps, Check Forcasts and Conditions, more features being added each month, by hfradio.org
- WM7D Solar Resources - Solar Flux reports, Current Alerts and Warnings from NOAA, 27 day forcast from NOAA, charts reflecting the past 7 years Solar cycle summary charts from NOAA
- Tropospheric Ducting Forecast - William Hepburn's Daily Tropospheric Ducting Forecast.
- Basics of Radio Wave Propagation - Exaustive introduction to radio wave propagation, includes a very detailed glossary on common propagation terms, composed by AE4TM.
- The DXrobot - Spots e-skip and aurora alerts - Automatic e-skip and aurora alerts via email or SMS, it sends also latest dxspots via email.
- Understanding propagation numbers - Quick reference table on understanding A K SFI indexes and how can be translated in usable frequency opportunities
- PA1SIX six meter propagation - F2 and TE propagation on 6 meter
- Radio-Wave Propagation - KCĄDMH radio wave propagation notes with illustrations
- Long Path Propagation - Long path hf radio propagation is sometimes the best path to work dx, since the shortest path is not always the best path.
- Introduction to HF propagation - An Introduction to High Frequency Radio Propagation by IPS Radio & Space Service
- Radio Propagation - Spread Spectrum Scene. Radio Propagation notes, with downloadable files.
- Introduction to VHF Propagation - Understanding basic VHF and UHF propagation, eskip, Backscatter, Meteor Scatter and more
- High Frequency Propagation Models - Institute for Telecommunication Sciences High Frequency Propagation Models
- Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset, and Twilight Report - U.S. Naval Observatory, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset, and Twilight ,Moon Illumination, Positions of the Sun and Moon , Eclipses
- HF Propagation Primer - Flash Movie describing HF (shortwave) radio propagation to beginners. Very helpful aid in understanding.
- N0NBH Solar Terrestrial Data - Add Solar-Terrestrial data to your website, by adding a simple html code to your pages by Paul L Herrman
Radio wave propagation links for amateur radio
- A & K Graph by WN6K
- Latest solar charts by WN6K, wit A & K Indexes.
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A and K index in propagation
- The understanding of the A and K indexes will become a very important issue when one begins serious HF operation.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About Propagation
- About ham band behaviours or propagation towards distant locations.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Propagation RSS (XML) Live Feed
- Live space weather and propagation data, in RSS (XML) format.
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- Amateur Radio Propagation Studies
- Amateur radio propagation studies (science, research, engineering, operating) and the BeamFinder propagation analysis software
[ Hits: 1255 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Analyzing UHF signals using FFT programs
- With spectrum analysis of beacon signals, it's possible to see features relating to various propagation phenomonen.
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Basics of Propagation by ON4SKY
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles the bascis of propagation. His website includes also a French section dealing with auroras.
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Basics of Radio Wave Propagation
- Exaustive introduction to radio wave propagation, includes a very detailed glossary on common propagation terms, composed by AE4TM.
[ Hits: 4387 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Check DX Propagation with Beacons
- W0RW article that guide you to using beacons to determine dead bands or upcoming propagation openings.
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- CT1BOH Solar Page
- Collection of real time solar data by CT1BOH
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX.QSL.NET Propagation
- This page contains dynamically updated propagation information.
[ Hits: 12325 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Electromagnetic Wave Propagation by Conduction
- A sacrilegious re-examination of current wave propagation theory and proposal of a new, more comprehensive and logical alternative.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page
- Meteor Shower, Aurora, Sporadic-E and Solar Flares detected using Radio Signal Reflection, by Andy Smith, G7IZU. Live waterfall displays from three receivers, live Es propagation maps.
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Google Earth 4-D Inonosphere
- Free real-time Earth Space 4-D global 4-D ionosphere using Google Earth, by CAPS/ES4D Gateway
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Greyline propagation
- About greyline propagation in HF bands
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ground Wave Signal Propagation
- Article on propagation basics. The ground wave used for radio communications signal propagation on the long, and medium wave bands for local radio communications
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Guide to Solar Activity
- Paul Harden NA5N has produced a superb guide to solar activity and HF propagation for the QRPer
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Here Comes the Sun - Propagation and Sun
- Solar activity can aid or hamper HF propagation beyond line-of-sight range, WA1SVF and N6BV answers to questions about Sun influence on radio signals propagation
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- HF Propagation and the Ionosphere
- This page is about the Ionosphere, how it was discovered, what it is, and what you can do with it.
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HF Propagation Primer
- Flash Movie describing HF (shortwave) radio propagation to beginners. Very helpful aid in understanding.
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- HF Propagational Resources
- Create Online Maps, Check Forcasts and Conditions, more features being added each month, by hfradio.org
[ Hits: 6719 | Votes: 176 | Rating: 8.65 ]
- HF Radio Propagation Theory
- Ionospheric HF Radio Propagation Theory in a Nutshell by Rick Johnson, AE3C
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HF Radio wave propagation
- Radiowave propagation in the medium and high frequency spectrum in DOC format
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- High Frequency Propagation Models
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences High Frequency Propagation Models
[ Hits: 1935 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- How to use geophysical alert broadcasts
- User's Guide is primarily based on information made available by the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Environment Services Center in Boulder, Colorado.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to HF propagation
- An Introduction to High Frequency Radio Propagation by IPS Radio & Space Service
[ Hits: 2154 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Introduction to VHF Propagation
- Understanding basic VHF and UHF propagation, eskip, Backscatter, Meteor Scatter and more
[ Hits: 1977 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Ionosphere Web Site
- Ionospheric Data Archived at NGDC
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ionospheric T Index
- T index explained BY NOAA
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Is HF propagation reciprocal
- Some test circuits using the ACE-HF System Simulation & Visualization software, about reciprocal propagation on HF bands by NW7US
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive
- An archive of daily solar, space weather & geomagnetic data.
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KN4LF LF/MF/HF Radio Propagation Theory Notes
- Layman level explanations of "seemingly" mysterious LF MF and HF propagation occurrences.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Long Path Propagation
- Long path hf radio propagation is sometimes the best path to work dx, since the shortest path is not always the best path.
[ Hits: 2232 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Map of solar zenith angles
- Global map of Solar Zenith Angles, or angles indicating the elevation of the sun above the horizon
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- Monthly solar flux values
- K.Schatten's table of predicted monthly solar flux values
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- N0NBH Solar Terrestrial Data
- Add Solar-Terrestrial data to your website, by adding a simple html code to your pages by Paul L Herrman
[ Hits: 1439 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, maintains a network of beacon stations which operate sequentially on five bands.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NOAA Solar Calculators
- Improved Solar Calculator, Old Sunrise/Sunset and Solar Noon Calculator, Solar Position Calculator
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NOAA Space Weather Alerts
- Receive alerts via email regarding x-ray flux, radio burst, geomagnetic warnings, electron flux, proton flux, and stratospheric warming.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- PA1SIX six meter propagation
- F2 and TE propagation on 6 meter
[ Hits: 2506 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- Popagation studies committee
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Propagation and the Atmosphere
- overview of radio signals and radiowave propagation and how different areas of the atmosphere affect radio communications.
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Propagation below 10 MHz
- About the band behaviour or propagation towards distant locations by SM6EHY
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Propagation eAlert Service
- Automatic e-mail alert of propagation information. Gives current solar flux, Ap, Kp, solar wind information, solar and geomagnetic conditions past and forecast, sunspots, aurora index, and more.
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Propagation : Resources
AuroraLong-Delayed EchoesMUF IndicatorsNVIS PropagationObservatoriesPropagation ForecastResources *Solar CycleSporadic ESunspots
Recent Links Why AM Listening is Better at Night HF Propagation and the Ionosphere The full moon and Low Band DXing Troposcatter propagation Questions on VHF Propagation
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links